Stories, Poems, & Electronic Essays
Tales about castaways & children
on a hard journey to a safe place.
- To encourage a practical/spiritual approach to teaching & parenting.
- To discuss dangers to children—war-torn & broken homes, fatherlessness, predators, bullying, alienation.
- To speak for the outcast & the disadvantaged.
- To be more aware of learning differences, enabling us to reach & teach every child.
- To advocate for conscious parenting.
- To gather us in & share ideas about building the foundations of security for all children everywhere.
“Bob” blogs on conscious parenting, a practical/spiritual approach to raising and teaching children plus what he’s learned about writing and understanding prose & poetry (and plays in the backyard sandbox, just having fun poking at stuff) at Bridges & Burrows
Thank you for visiting Bob the Bard!
Contents of this website are protected by ©FreeCopyright 6.11.09 Copyrighted material reprinted on these web pages is intended for "fair use," i.e., for study, review or critical analysis. At the request of the copyright owner(s), it will be removed. Report broken links, missing images & other errors to: email@example.com